While honoring and giving thanks to St. Therese, many donors make a single very generous donation once or several times, to help make a more significant difference in peoples' lives. They continue her Shower of Roses to God's children in developing nations. Her desire was "to go to the ends of the earth to make God known and loved." You can help make this happen.
Some give greater amounts, deepening their Gospel commitment. They want to spread Therese's message of God's unconditional love and her "little way" of spirituality.
The beautiful scroll here holds the names of some of St. Therese's very generous friends who have made a considerable single donation to the Society of the Little Flower to support the ministries of the Carmelites throughout the world.
Over the past few years these gifts have:
- Built or renovated two new seminaries for the growing number of young people joining the Carmelites to serve the Church - in North, South and Central America
- Supported the missionary efforts of Carmelites in Africa, Asia, as well as Peru, Mexico, El Salvador, among the poorest of the poor
- Built a retreat house in Peru for people to develop a deeper spirituality
- Helped Carmelite Sisters and other victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans rebuild their lives and ministries
- Help the care of senior Carmelites who are in ill- health after many years of service
If you would like to make a single large donation of $500.00 or more, you too, will be helping to accomplish so much - especially spreading the word of God, the good work of the Carmelites, and 'little way' of Saint Therese throughout the world.
Become Part of the Shower of Roses
If you would like your name to appear on this beautiful Shower of Roses scroll on our website please provide your name in the box below.
If you offer multiple gifts of $500.00 or more over time, each time you donate your name will appear on the scroll.
If the name is not filled in, it will appear as "Anonymous"
To protect the privacy of our donors we do not disclose the specific gift amount.